Mount Pleasant , SC
Take responsibility for the smooth running of our small, dynamic office where your professionalism, initiative and office skills will be welcomed.
Your full-time role will include providing a full range of office management duties including:
- day-to-day running of the office
- provision of administrative support to the Owner
- staff management
- accounts management
- production of reports
- some marketing duties
This is an autonomous role and you need to be comfortable being independent and making decisions. This position will suit you if you have good interpersonal and presentation skills, and office management experience. You need to be self-directed and have organizational and problem-solving skills.
Applicants must have:
- experience with QuickBooks and be proficient in processing payments
- extensive experience with Microsoft Office products including advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- experience using database management systems
- excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- a positive disposition
Handyman Connection of Charleston, SC
As part of Handyman Connection, our Craftsmen have great earnings potential, enjoy lifestyle flexibility, and receive support from our local office. We specialize in small to medium home repairs, remodeling and home improvement projects. We are the original – and leading – home improvement specialists in North America.
As a Handyman Connection Craftsman, you will:
- Have great earnings potential
- Have a flexible schedule that you set
- Receive great support from our local office
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)